Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Chapter: Day One

So, today is the first day of a very new season in the Conrad family. This new season really started about 3 months ago, when God blessed us with our handsome little Weston Gary Conrad. He came into the world on July 13, 2011, and Josiah and I felt immensely blessed by what God had entrusted us with. More on that in a later post.

This new season that I am writing about is the adventure of being a stay at home mommy and raising my son to be a Godly little man. How will I do this? Well...you might just have to stayed tuned for that one, because like I said, this is a brand new season that I will no doubt need to perfect along the way with God's grace and strength.

I am beyond excited to spend all my days watching Weston grow into a man and teaching him to love Jesus and love others. I have always had the desire to be a stay at home mom. And while the circumstances were not what I had imagined they would be (leaving a job I adored after only a short season, more on that in a later post also), I am confident that God has designed this plan to perfection, and we are trusting that He will accomplish great things in our family.

So, here goes.....let the adventure begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment